Dönberg Electronics - Conditions of Sale
On placing orders our terms are regarded as accepted
- Any stipulation by the Purchaser from our terms are binding on us only if they are acknowledged in writing.
- The Company reserves the right to vary the price if the cost of labour, material or other services varies from that at the contract date and in any event orders will be invoiced at the price ruling at the date of despatch.
- Ownership of goods supplied by us shall not pass to the Purchaser until payment has been made, although goods shall be at Purchaser's risk on delivery.
- (a) We shall not be under any liability whether in contract, tort or otherwise and whether or not resulting from our negligence or that of our employees in respect of goods delivered, or for any damage or loss resulting from such defects. We shall not be under any liability for damage, loss or expense resulting from failure to give advice or information or the giving of incorrect advice or information whether or not due to our negligence or that of our employees.
(b) The measure of damages (whether arising from breach of Contract or Tort, including negligence) to which any party may be entitled shall be limited in amount to the value of the product at time of manifestation or the relevant defect or its purchase price (whichever of the said amounts shall be the lower) and in any event we shall not under any circumstances be liable for loss of revenue, or any consequential loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever and a Purchaser in purchasing under these conditions shall not hold us liable for compensation for the aforementioned loss of revenue, consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
- Neither the purchased goods nor the proceeds realised from them must be loaned pledged or encumbered with the rights of a third party, this in any case would be null and void.
- We are to be notified immediately if a pledge has taken place, on acceptance of a balance purchased goods remain our property until the balance is settled.
- The Company whilst making every effort to comply with the quoted date of delivery will not be liable for any penalty loss in injury damage or expense directly or indirectly consequent upon any delay or failure in delivery or performance by the company or its servants or agents from any cause whatsoever nor shall such delay entitle the Purchaser to cancel any order, refuse to accept delivery or repudiate any contract for work to be done.
- Breakdowns in our supplier's plants release us during this period of our liability to deliver.
- Force majeure entitles us to retire completely or partially from any contract concluded.
- Information given in the price lists, photographs, illustrated matter and descriptive or other literature relating to the goods is to the best of the Company's knowledge and belief correct but it is not warranted accurate.
- The Purchaser will be liable to us for any possible violation of trade-mark rights of a third party resulting from his order.
- We do not accept any liability for goods returned to us without prior approval. All goods returned for credit are subject to a now 30% handling charge.
- Claims regarding faulty parts, damaged or short deliveries must be communicated in writing within seven days of despatch.
- Terms of guarantee are subject lo manufacturer's conditions of warranty. The warranty for semiconductors is limited to 30 days.
- All goods received by the company for repair replacement or otherwise are held by the Company at the purchaser's risk as regards damage and loss.
- The contract shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and the Purchaser agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdictions of the courts of the Republic of Ireland
Dönberg Electronics® LTD * Ranafast * Co. Donegal * Rep. of Ireland